Up, Up and Away!
Every child (and arguably adult!) secretly wants to have super powers!
Award-winning storyteller, Peilin, will teach your child about the origins of superheros (hint: they date back to Greek Mythology!) and share the hilarious tale of ‘Charlie Superhero Underpants’, where our hero travels across exotic lands and world-famous landmarks in search of his favourite undergarment. Your child will then be introduced to the fundamentals of using a sewing machine from the makers of Fashion MakerSpace. She will create her own reversible superhero cape with personalised logo, just in time for Halloween!
- Date: Sunday, 2 Sept, 2pm – 5pm or Saturday, 8 Sept, 10am – 1pm
- Duration: 3 hours
- Venue: 258A South Bridge Road, Singapore 058807
- Skill Segment: Sewing
- Age Suitability: 7 to 12 years old
- Price: $98. Get 10% off when you sign up for two classes and 15% off when you sign up for three!
- What your child takes home:
- 1 x Reversible Superhero Cape
- 1 x Superhero’s Manual
About Our Skill Experts
Inspired by the sharing and spirit of makerspaces, Fashion Makerspace was created out of the desire to imbue the passion for creating and to enable and impart the skills of sewing into anyone’s keen fingers. Hosting a variety of sewing and digital designing workshops for kids and adults, Fashion Makerspace eagerly welcomes any hobbyist or avid sewer to join us in this gratifying labour of love with like-minded enthusiasts.
Check them out here at https://fashionmakerspace.com.