Make your Marvel Avengers DIY craft out of simple at-home materials and watch them flyyyy!
Who loves Iron Man, Thor and Captain America? ME TOO! To curb the anticipation, we’ve made our own Marvel Avengers DIY craft!
With so many Marvel Avengers movies out, I decided to make my own mini Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)!
This Marval Avengers DIY craft is soooo easy and yet so much fun to play with! Make a few of these, so you can see which superhero flies the furthest, fastest and highest!
Materials for Marvel Avengers DIY Craft:
4. Cut a length of the large straw about ⅓ length of the superhero.
5. Press down and flatten one end of this.
6. Use tape to seal this flattened end. Make sure it’s sealed tight.
(Pro tip: blow from the open end and feel with your hand if any air escapes – it shouldn’t.)
7. Stick the bubble tea straw to the back of the superhero around the middle and with the flattened sealed end pointed towards the superhero’s head.
8. Put one end of the smaller straw into the open end of the large straw that’s been pasted on the back/underside of your superhero.
9. Take a deep breath and give it a blow. Watch your Avenger fly!